Re: Offline webapps and speech UI

I don't know what settings, modes etc browser developers may want to
introduce in the future, and I agree with Satish that it seems
somewhat outside the scope of most specs. However, here are some
examples of browsers ignoring developer wishes when it comes to
existing features:

- User style sheets in CSS, e.g. settings to increase font size
because of eyesight issues or distance to screen or change colors
because of color vision problems.
- Private browsing modes that don't store cookies between sessions.
- Settings to turn off cookies completely.
- Settings to disables images, JavaScript, animations or audio output.
- Pop-up and ad blockers.
- 'Privacy-hardened' browsers that never store cookies etc.

/Bjorn