Re: Offline webapps and speech UI

It really boils down to what the default setting is ;) If it's to reject
developer requests for particular reco resources then we're likely not in
agreement since IMO this will cause apps to not work if a developer uses
recognizer specific functionality (which as much as I don't like this, is
the way it is today). If the default is to accept developer requests, and a
user has to manually modify the setting to use only local resources or an
alternate network resource, then I think all our goals are met (security,
privacy, app consistency)

-Andy