Re: <device> questions

Yes there is a risk, though there is sufficient interest in a Device API
that it will be picked up soon (I think Ericsson Labs even have a prototype
implementation out now).

> Any thoughts about inviting IETF and/or Connection Peer experts to our
calls?

I'm not very sure, but if we want to contribute to the Device API spec
perhaps some of us should participate in their group/call rather than
inviting them to ours?

Cheers
Satish