Re: UA <=> SS Protocol

Thanks Satish,

I think that is a good model in the sense that the protocol for the
communication between the web app and the speech service would not have
to be specified, giving us time to learn from experience as Bjorn stated.

For our aim of having interoperable speech service implementations in
the browser, this might be an interesting model *if* we could define the
common interface that each of these vendor-specific libraries would have
to implement... (that's Java thinking, not sure is things such as
Interfaces, Factories etc. exist in JavaScript).

Best,
Marc