Re: R12. Web application author must be able to specify a domain specific statistical language model

This brings up an important point, that a recognizer might be able to
access a grammar (SRGS, SLM, or proprietary) directly without needing
the browser to fetch and relay it.  That might be not only useful, but
critical in some cases.  This implies a new requirement, something
along the lines of "It must be possible to specify a grammar that is
to be accessed directly by the recognition resource".

-- dan