Re: Geospatial XG telecon - 21 June

Mike Liebhold wrote:
> Hello Joshua,
>
> I'll be in a meeting all-day on Thursday, so will miss the
> teleconference/chat. I am still hoping that the geo xg will focus on
> influencing W3C members ( eg. Yahoo, et. al. )to rationalize geoRSS
> simple with OGC wgs84 geoRSS.
>
> It's a bit suprising to read that the geo xg is a wrap, given the
> unfinished business harmonizing geoRSS versions. I hope that the group
> will continue until this modest goal is achieved.

I'm afraid I also can't make it, will be in transit back from Copenhagen
at that time. As (for SW Interest Group) editor of
http://www.w3.org/2003/01/geo/ and the wgs84-based little RDF namespace
there, am interested to hear of any proposed updates. What's the status
of "neogeo"? How far have things gotten with
http://mapbureau.com/neogeo/neogeo.owl ?

cheers,

Dan