Da: public-xg-federatedsocialweb-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-federatedsocialweb-request@w3.org] Per conto di Harry Halpin
Inviato: luned́ 19 settembre 2011 17.11
A: public-xg-federatedsocialweb@w3.org
Oggetto: Federated Social Web Gathering Silicon Valley Tuesday Nov 1st Confirmed!

Everyone,

We have just confirmed the space for a Federated Social Web gathering at
W3C's annual Technical Plenary Gathering (TPAC) on Nov 1st [1]. The
location will be at the Mariott in Santa Clara, and there will be a minor
registration fee (50$) to cover food and snacks, and people should
register by October 14th by using the online form [3]. Also, everyone is
welcome to stay for the entire TPAC, where WebApps, User Tracking, HTML WG
and other W3C groups are meeting - and yes, TimBL will be around. In
particular, we would like to do a panel and breakout session on Wed Nov
2nd at the "all-hands-on-deck" group  meeting

I've made a wikipage to create the agenda with some sample ideas, so
please add! [3]

Also, I highly recommend if people are around to go to the Internet
Identity Workshop on Oct 18-20th nearby [4]. I'll meet be there, and we
can probably have an open space discussion there as well!

And now we should probably set-up a telecon to discuss recent
developments, such as what we want to talk about at TPAC, OMA, Google+,
and more. I'll send out a Doodle shortly.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2011/
[3]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/federatedsocialweb/wiki/W3C_TPAC_Federated_Social_Web_Gathering_Nov_2nd_Agenda
[4] http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.