Re: posting to OpenID mailing lists requires sigining IPR agreement!

> Hello,
>
> I have just realized that before posting to OpenID mailing lists one needs
> to sign an IPR agreement, as explained here:
>
> I will reply to this thread here once I can post there and then most
> likely resend email with invitation to clarify topic of Webfinger and
> SWD...

Note this is standard with specs having an OWF license, and is also
standard for the W3C Community Group. That's one of the main issues with
the move of this XG to Community Groups is everyone will have to resign
the OWF-style W3C Community License.

However, there are *very* good legal reasons for doing so that I won't
explain here.