Re: TODAY: Federated Social Web XG Meeting - 16:00 UTC - Telecon Details

Please let me know where I can find a briefing and followUp of today's
meeting. I am in area with bad internet connection and can not participate,

Regards,
Dan

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=06&year=2011&hour=16&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

>>> (12:00pm-2:00pm Boston local)
>>> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200 <tel:+1.617.761.6200>, conference 37994
>>> ("FSWXG")
>>>
>>> supplementary IRC chat: [9]#federated on irc.w3.org port 6665
>>>
>>> Agenda:
>>>
>>> * W3C TPAC Federated Social Web XG Meeting in Silicon Valley Nov 1st.
>>> * W3C Social Jam Nov 8-10th
>>> * OMA work on Social Networking
>>> * Future European gathering
>>> * Transitioning to Community Group details
>>>
>>>    cheers,
>>>        harry
>>
>> hi harry,
>>
>> i know we meet in one hour but maybe you still can send more info on
using zakim? for those of us who don't have xp with it info here may look
bit too moderation oriented: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html

>> this one looks more approachable:
http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim_Tips but lacks any info on IRC
logging...
http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
>> like: "All text sent to the channel by any user is logged except '/me'
text"

>> i remember last time henry taking care of keeping IRC up to date and for
loggin, anyone would like to take care of it today?

--
dipl. Ing. Dan Romescu

CEO Augmented Citizen Foundation
AR Standards Committee Member
Founder of European Augmented Reality Business Conference

@: dan@AugmentedCitizen.com

T-DE: +49 1723755643
T-RO: +40 736 943 060