Re: Federated Social Web Summit 2012...

> On 11/23/11 1:05 PM, Evan Prodromou wrote:
>> On 11/22/2011 10:24 AM, Daniel Harris wrote:
>>> Hello All,
>>>
>>> Well! It seems we have some self organisers organising. Please add
>>> yourself to the wiki get it going there, on that page, I reckon.
>>>
>>> Just so you know I hope to be on a beach in Asia at that time and but
>>> I'll keep nudging up until the new year.
>>>
>> I'll be at FOSDEM. I think it's far too late to get an official room,
>> though.
>>
>> Any chance of an off-site 1-day event before or after?
>
> The Jabberites have a room and might be able to make some time available.

Sorry, you're talking about a complete event outside of FOSDEM. How many
people do you expect to participate? In the past, the XMPP community has
held such events on Friday and Monday before and after FOSDEM. Last year
we did that at the Cisco offices in Deigem on the outskirts of Brussels.
We might be able to combine efforts here, or set up a track for FSW. But
the rooms I booked at Cisco last year were not huge, so if you're
expecting dozens of people it might not work. Let's chat. :)

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/