Re: Federated Social Web Summit 2012...

Fosdem is happening in Brussels on February 4-5. Some of the federated
folks will be there (and some of them will be hanging out in the XMPP room
and at the XMPP summit which is usually organized the day prior and after
fosdem).

For the one going to Fosdem, we could have an informal meeting/dinner next
to the conference.

Of course, a real summit around Fosdem would be even cooler :-)

And in the future, we could try hosting a dev room to bring together the
various open source projects around this topic.

http://fosdem.org/2012/

- Laurent