Hospitality in Berlin for participants of our near summit

From: elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 16:23:12 +0200
Cc: Matthias Mehldau <matthias.mehldau@perglobal.org>
To: public-xg-federatedsocialweb@w3.org
Greetings =)

I have just arrived to Berlin again and I want to give some attention to help with organizing stay in Berlin for those who would like to appreciate hospitality of people living here. So far I know that Daniel and Klokie from Kendra Initiative would like to take this opportunity. I ask some of my friends about places but I would also like to ask people from hospitality networks. I've created a forum thread on beWelcome (which runs itself on open source platform!) and event on couchsurfing (not open source =(, if you like please use those two links to let people here know that you look for a place to stay, possibly mentioning days you plan to stay here! No need to feel shy ;)

http://www.bewelcome.org/forums/s1217?sidTB=bU1dGDkDWLXX7wcmkHmvNVqxQZc
http://www.couchsurfing.org/meetings.html?mid=115058

I've created a page for the event on our wiki, how about sharing some of your ideas over there?
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/federatedsocialweb/wiki/Federated_Social_Web_Europe_2011

Looking forward to see many of you soon!
elf Pavlik