Re: Introduction: Iain Henderson

Thanks Markus, and glad to see you now have connectivity from that castle!!!!

I agree, Federated Social Web, VRM and Personal Data Eco-system are all variants of the same theme, just different start points to genuine enablement of the individual via enabling their digital selves.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the event in Berlin; too much other travel of late and lots going on. I'd certainly like to connect afterwards on the practicalities of having Mydex become enabled by the capabilities emerging from the FSW work.

Cheers

Iain