planet.federatedsocialweb.org ?

From: Sebastian Tramp <tramp@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 23:59:48 +0200
To: public-xg-federatedsocialweb <public-xg-federatedsocialweb@w3.org>
Hi,

Are there any plans to create a blog/feed concentrator to pool the
output of federated social web related blogs? IMO, this would be a great
resource for us all here as well as for future participants of this
group and interested parties in general.

Can we use w3c infrastructure for this? Who can create a cname DNS entry
for planet.federatedsocialweb.net (if this is the URL we would like to
have for this)?

I've used soup.io to achieve this for the LOD2 project [1] and like the
service but there are also hostable apps out there to do this [2].

best regards

Sebastian Tramp

  1. http://planet.lod2.eu/
  2. http://www.hackdiary.com/2003/06/30/the-chumpologica-an-rss-feed-combiner/

--
Sebastian Tramp - Department of Computer Science; University of Leipzig
WebID: http://sebastian.tramp.name  Tel. (Fax): +49 341 97 323-66 (-29)