Re: why Berlin?

On 13 May 2011, at 16:43, Daniel Harris wrote:

> On 13 May 2011, at 13:32, Henry Story wrote:
>>> On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Daniel Harris <daniel@kendra.org.uk> wrote:
>>> I know it's not right but you get my drift?
>> yes. but I should not be the target of the message :-)
>
> I know... And how silly of me not to think of this sooner... We all promote the Summit in the way we want to promote it! ;-)
>
> In fact, the tagline could be a rolling list of all the ideas people have for taglines. That's kinda fitting in a FSW kinda way.
>
> The beauty of the Web and especially this Federated Social Web lark is that none of us have to agree on the content as long as we can use the same tools/language/protocols/APIs/etc... ;-)

Indeed. It may be as German Philosopher Peter Sloterdijk argued in the third volume in his trilogy Bubbles, that we don't want NO walls around us.We all have spaces around us, such as the space we live in, or the office we go to. What we want are personalised walls, where we can project our own mini phantasies, as we live these in closer proximity to each other in a global space. So we should do the opposite then and build personalised walls. A completely different project then!

> So I look forward to seeing you all at a Summit of wall breaking and bond building! ;-)

Me too.

> Cheers Daniel

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/