Re: Possibility of travel founds from NLnet Foundation?

Hi Daniel,

> That's great news. Should we approach NLnet Foundation as the FSW group? Is it best to contact them as a group going to the FSW Summit, perhaps? Or better as individuals?

To stay honest, since I don't use money myself any more I don't have much sills with dealing with it =) Just wanted to point out this option for those of us who still choose to organize their relations with others using money. So I will step out from this thread here!

> Also, I'd be looking to couch surf for the few days. Can you help with clean, quiet, soft, warm, dry, non-smoking accommodation?

Here I will do my best to help with moneyless and/or low money (donation based) stay in Berlin. I will start asking my friends living there in various small flatshare communities to reserve some guest spaces for us. I have also created a couchsurfing event for that (maybe abusing a bit CS system): http://www.couchsurfing.org/meetings.html?mid=115058

I will try to make a page on the subject on our wiki with more information in next days and start a new thread for it on this list =)

> Many thanks!
>
> Cheers Daniel

Talk to you soon and see you in Berlin!
=)