Re: A Federated Social Web for Peace

On 05/11/2011 12:45 PM, Markus Sabadello wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In my paper I'm arguing that the big vision of the Federated Social Web
> should be not just improved privacy and control, but the empowerment of
> an independent Global Civil Society that must control its own communication.
> I'm attaching the paper, in case you're interested.

You do know about the Transnational Republics, I guess? ;-)

We are working towards that since 1995 and have quite some solutions at
hand already ...

http://transnationalrepublic.org

</ShamelessPlug>

Jan

--
Jan Wildeboer - jan@wildeboer.net - http://jan.wildeboer.net
Open Source Evangelist. Open Standards Fundamentalist.