Position papers for Federated Social Web Europe deadline extended to May 9th

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 18:40:32 +0100 (BST)
To: public-xg-federatedsocialweb@w3.org
Folks,

  Federated Social Web Europe is approaching, and we'd like to get some
presentations on work. While we will have open-space sessions, folks
still need to register, and people who submit papers can present during
a presentation slot.

  http://d-cent.org/fsw2011/cfp/#papers

  We've extended the paper deadline till May 9th. Papers are 1-5 pages
long (i.e. can be really short) and acceptable in HTML, ASCII text, and
PDF. See website for details on how to submit via Easychair. Its looking
to be a good conference - folks from Egypt like Amr Gharbeia just
confirmed attendance!

     cheers,
      harry