Re: Federated Social Web Summit 2012...

I was chatting with Peter Saint-Andre and it will be possible to organize a Federated Social Web working session on the Friday before FOSDEM. We could use a conference room at the Cisco office in Brussels.

Due to the limited space, this session is very much aimed implementors: hands on and focused on solving a few specific issues.

In terms of issues:
- I want to hash out some of the cross-over between HTTP and XMPP such as defining a common federated media server that can work in both protocol spaces.
- other ideas?

If you are interested in joining, please ping me so the that I can keep track of numbers and post here with issues that you want to work on.

S.

--
Simon Tennant
simon@buddycloud.com