Re: Slides about the Federated Social Web

If you want a longer philosophical overview then perhaps the audio slideshow "Philosophy of the Social Web" is what you are looking for

   http://www.slideshare.net/bblfish/philosophy-and-the-social-web-5583083

It moves from philosophy to technical and back to philosophy. The slides are also
available with notes and mp3 here

   http://bblfish.net/tmp/2010/10/26/

The PhiloWeb-small-keynote.pdf slides are perhaps the clearest.

Henry

On 30 Aug 2011, at 09:34, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:

> Are there any slides about the Federated Social Web which I could (re-)use?
>
> Intended target audience: people interested in social media who not
> (necessarily) IT experts.
>
> All suggestions welcome!
>
> Cheers,
> Andreas