Da: public-xg-emotion-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-emotion-request@w3.org] Per conto di Marc Schroeder
Inviato: mercoledì 17 settembre 2008 13.34
A: EMOXG-public
Oggetto: [EMOXG] Agenda for phone meeting on 18 September 2008

Dear group members,

our next phone meeting is scheduled for one hour starting
Thursday 18 September, 14:00 UTC, or in local times:

US West coast: 07:00
US East coast: 10:00
London: 15:00
Berlin: 16:00
Athens: 17:00
Beijing: 22:00

Access codes are as usual [1].

I suggest to discuss:

- proposal for Global 0 by Felix [2]
- proposal for sampling mechanism in Core 8 by me [3]

Remember we will need a volunteer Scribe!

Best,
Marc

[1]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-emotion/2008Jun/0005.html
[2]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-emotion/2008Aug/0015.html
[3]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-emotion/2008Aug/0028.html

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung:

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to <mailto:webmaster@telecomitalia.it>webmaster@telecomitalia.it. Thank you<http://www.loquendo.com>www.loquendo.com