Betreff: Re: Publication request for final report of EmotionML XG
Datum: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 12:59:35 -0500
Von: Jules Clement-Ripoche <jules@w3.org>
An: Marc Schroeder <schroed@dfki.de>
CC: webreq@w3.org
Referenzen: <4923FD55.4050607@dfki.de>

Marc Schroeder wrote:

> Dear Webmaster,
>
> I would like to request publication of the final report of the EmotionML
> XG [1]. The group is running out tomorrow, and the report is complete. I
> have attempted to follow the pubrules, to produce valid XHTML-Strict,
> and have verified all the links using the link checker.
>
> Do let me know how I can be of further assistance in order to get this
> document published.
>
> Best regards,
> Marc
> EmotionML XG Chair
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/XGR-emotionml-20081120/

Hi Marc,

Your document has been published :
Elements of an EmotionML 1.0
This version:
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/XGR-emotionml-20081120/
Latest version:
     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/XGR-emotionml/

And announced at : http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/XGR/

Best,
--
Jules Clement-Ripoche <jules@w3.org>    World Wide Web Consortium
W3C Systems Team - Webmaster            http://www.w3.org/

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: