Da: public-xg-emotion-request@w3.org [public-xg-emotion-request@w3.org] per conto di Marc Schroeder [schroed@dfki.de]
Inviato: martedì 29 aprile 2008 11.33
A: EMOXG-public
Oggetto: [EMOXG] Deliverable report published as first draft: Emotion Markup  Language: Requirements with Priorities

Dear all,

the last few weeks have shown little visible activity in this group, but
Felix Burkhardt and I have been working on the requirements document
that is intended to reflect the outcomes of our discussions during the
last few months, regarding mandatory vs. optional requirements for an
emotion markup language.

So here it is, as a first draft, for you to comment upon:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/XGR-requirements-20080429/

I kindly request that any comments to this document should be sent to
this list. I suggest that we allow for

        two weeks, i.e. until 13 May 2008

time for commenting on this draft. Comments expressed during this time
can be discussed and, if agreement can be reached, will be taken on
board. If no objections from group members are raised, the report will
be considered final by the above date.

This document gives us a pretty concrete starting point for thinking
about syntax now. I believe we should come to a conclusion about which
format to use (XML vs. RDF vs. OWL) in May, and start drafting a syntax
specification from June onwards.

Does this sound reasonable? Let's get back to work! :-)

Best regards,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung:

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to <mailto:webmaster@telecomitalia.it>webmaster@telecomitalia.it. Thank you<http://www.loquendo.com>www.loquendo.com