draft RE my action item (was Re: Agenda for phone meeting 31 January 2008)

Thanks Marc. Looking forward to it.

In the meantime, apologies for my lateness, attached is a start at
what I wanted to say regarding my Action item.  I am not quite
finished yet, but perhaps some commentary by some of you would help
me achieve a "mid-course correction."   Some general feedback on what
in the attachment is more helpful and what is more tangential.  Then
again, perhaps discussion of the points during our telecon would be
most efficient.

Well, I just hit a milestone on the project that is sucking 99% of my
energies until mid Feb.  I hope to have a window of time tomorrow
during my Wed midday to work on this more.

Looking forward to discussionThursday (Wed evening my time).

Cheers,

Bill