Re: XML Examples etc

On Jan 21, 2008, at 4:42 PM, Ian Wilson wrote:

> I think it would be a good idea to also add a quick summary of what
> you think about the format you have written.

Also, could anyone who provides a snippet of markup also provide a
brief English gloss saying what the given snippet means in English?

Thanks,

Bill

p.s. sorry for the delays in my contribution.  I have been working
all hours on a proposal.  It is due Feb 16 so hopefully I will be
more prompt for next months meeting.  Anyway, despite this onerous
responsibility which interferes with my EMOXG volunteer work I am
hoping to post something more substantive to the list soon!

> I dont think it matters too much that Myriams data is a little
> different from mine, its close enough for the purpose.
>
> Best,
>
> Ian
>
> btw did we choose a date for the next meeting  yet?

Yes.  I saw an email from Marc with subject "Subject: Re: [EMOXG] date
for next phone meeting".  The time of the meeting is Thursday 31
January, 07:00 UTC