Re: Example RDF link

some remarks:

   - I used use case requirements document for the "deep" representation
   example.  According to EARL,  "power" is equivalent to "potency".
   - To take into account the time notion, we can use "start" and "end"
   like in EARL but I added a second representation with "when" attribute (for
   example, emotion X starts after 5" (when?) in the file Y (xlink:href)...
   - suppress is a possible value for regulation (if you extend the base
   regulation type)
   - For Ian :  the tag annotation is equivalent to our tag emotion?

I think also that several examples will enable us to remove some ambiguities
and to propose a better solution...

Myriam