Re: [EMOXG] Issue and action tracker

OK, I think now the tracker reflects the current state of things:

* we have two "products" that we are working on (a prioritised
requirements document and an early incubator draft specification);

* of the actions raised so far, some have been completed, others haven't;

* no issues under discussion for the moment.

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/group/tracker/

Looks useful to me -- probably helps us stay organised! :-)

Cheers,
Marc

PS: W3C staff are processing invited expert applications at the moment;
those concerned should be able to access the tracker page once that is
through.

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: schroed@dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-302-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: