Re: [EMOXG] Agenda for phone meeting 21 May

Dear Jianhua,

thank you for this list, which is nice -- but not what I had in mind. We
could consider adding links like the ones you have sent to the original
UseCases document [1].

But at this stage, what I meant were short sentences in [2] to mention
from which of the use cases in [1] each requirement arises.

We can re-clarify this task in the phone meeting if needed.

Best,
Marc

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/UseCases
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/wiki/UseCasesRequirements