From: public-xg-emotion-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-xg-emotion-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Marc Schroeder
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 11:14 PM
To: EMOXG-public
Subject: [EMOXG] phone meeting: an exercise in squaring circles...!

Dear all,

thanks to the 12 people who have filled in their availability in the Doodle
form:
http://www.doodle.ch/fi2xcczexsmiakf6

As expected, there is no single date/time where everybody is available; and,
also as expected, there is a clear discrepancy between European and
non-European participants. Basically the 06:00 UTC slot is out of the
question for people in Europe; the 15:00 UTC slot is out of the question for
people outside Europe. The 07:00 UTC slot is acceptable to people outside
Europe but only to some of the people in Europe (the early risers, I guess
:-)

The most suitable day apparently is Wednesday.

So I suggest we follow an alternating scheme in the future: 15:00 UTC in
December, 07:00 UTC in January, 15:00 UTC in February, 07:00 UTC in March,
etc. This way, people have the chance to be present at least in every other
meeting.

Consequence: people must read the minutes, and the minutes therefore must be
written well.

So I would like to schedule the first phone meeting of this new group for
	*Wednesday, 19 December, 15:00 UTC*
Contact details and an agenda will follow.

Best wishes,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany