Re: Call for nominations to the Executive Committee of the HUMAINE Association

Hi all,

this is to let you know that it is now possible to register to the
HUMAINE Association online:
https://admin.qol.qub.ac.uk/ecommerce/humaine/

Do consider volunteering to serve on the Executive Committee -- it will
be one of the best ways I can think of to make sure you are connected to
the world-wide research on affective / emotion-oriented computing research.

For all further details, see:
http://emotion-research.net/association/blog

Best regards,
Marc

--
Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher
DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany