Re: [EMOXG] Use Case 3 Requirements Analysis

Dear Ian an All,

Hello, here I have a few comments about the suggestions for UC3

As I understand, input events are not needed in the emotional language,
because: the interpretation of inputs are going to be translated in the
different configuration parameters of the emotion in the language; e.g. the
penalty can be interpreted as Emotion Appraisal Classification, isn't it?.

The rest of the classifications are interesting, but I have the impression
that there is  some redundancy. It can be useful to make explicit what we
mean for each concept, just to make sure that we are thinking in the same
thing when referring to a concept; at least for me because I am not so
familiar with some concepts.

Thank you,
Best Regards,
Alejandra.