Re: one more thing schema.org?

Yes - XLS is better than nothing.  Although they seem to enjoy changing
their output occasionally  :-(

There is a lot of great discussions ongoing in country.  We have been
working with the OpenGov people locally as well as the some of the agencies
responsible for baseline geo-datasets.  It seems that we might be very
close to having the Philippines government to opening the geo-database
(e.g. admin boundaries, p-codes, etc) with a license that could be
integrated into OSM --- which would be a big milestone!

Slowly, slowly.  But having people in-country to talk to the government
face-to-face is really helping.

Andrej

Andrej Verity
Emergency Information Management Response - Philippines
UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs

Mob: +63-917-597-4789    Swiss: +41-79-444-5046        Email: verity@un.org
Skype: andrejverity               LinkedIn: andrejverity
Twitter: andrejverity