Re: Ontology for Emergency Response management

Herman

Thanks for getting in touch-

depends what you mean by ontology
(heard that before?)

As far as I know, the link you paste summarises the work done, and is the
model
we developed and evaluated,

it can be considered a form of domain ontology itself (not yet encoded as
such, but the conceptual elements in terms of entities and relations are
there)

it  could also form the basis of an ontological representation for
something that needs to evolve from there
(ie, the diagrams could be converted into rdf/owl wirh relatively limited
effort)

However, before coding the ontology, you may want to scope out some
purpose/requirement/task

What are you trying to do?

Not sure if my colleagues agree, but a general ontology which is not
modelled to fulfil some requirement would be of limited usefulness

It would be great if you could use/reference/evolve the work done here

Let us know please what you are working on, and how can we help

cheers

PDM