Re: PFIF status field extension coming soon

Thanks Gav
I am not sure I can subscribe to another list
but if there was a uri where we can look up the status/progress and
occasional cross ping/headsup would be great

thanks!
Look forward to be seeing evolutions

--
Paola Di Maio
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”