Re: [irsc-forum] [Fwd: Update on Semantic Technology Conference]

Rex, Bob and Michelle
congrats for your talk being accepted -

while I try to follow the status of your activities, I may have lost track

I take this opportunity to remind this list that we did a bit of work mainly
assessing what needs to be done in the emergency space from the vocabulary
perspective

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/eiif/]

(did we ping this list?)

(I know what has been done so far may not be really practically useful yet,
but consider it an exercise and a declaration of good will on our behalf to
make things happen)

At any convenient point, it would be good if you could provide a few lines
of feeback or guidance  on how your work at IRSC can serve as input to the
W3G EIIF XG future

or any other suggestion/requirement you may spot along the way that we
should take into account

I think what we are aiming for  at least a shared 'neutral' (non necessarily
US based)  vocabulary for emergencies (if the ontology is too complicated
for our capacity at this stage)

If you think it may be useful before you go to Semtech (or after) lets talk,
and if you get the chance during Semtech please get a feel for the work
to be done when you are on the floor

keep us posted!

'til next

best