Re: Last Call - Reports - Last Call

Hi Renato,

It looks like the Missing Person use case is not included. Do you need me
to review the documents for any references to that which should be
deleted?

Are there other major new sections that need a final polish?

Regards,

Rebecca E. Curzon
IBM Corporate Citizenship and Corporate Affairs
Content Manager, On Demand Community; PMP
IBM Corporation, Waltham, MA
Postal address: 73 Pine Street, Concord, MA 01742-3024
Phone/Fax:  (978) 759-0280    (t/l: 364-6420)      Skype: rebecca.curzon
Rebecca Curzon/Cambridge/IBM@Lotus   rebecca_curzon@us.ibm.com

IBMers:  Join On Demand Community! Click below.