Re: [humanitarian-ict] A poll on Disaster Management Systems

Thanks everyone for all your input! We have a good list of systems to
catalog now and this would also be invaluable for us to also identify
valuable interop standards in this domain. I also got some feedback on
the meta-data for the table, which was good. To start with I will put
a placeholder for all the systems that you have sent each into table
by today and start reviewing them one by one. However I will not have
access to all the system to provide a proper
assessment/classification, so if anyone of you are aware of how those
systems functionality, please do join me in adding it to the WIKI. You
are most welcome to counter any mis-classification in the tables as
well, as we progress through this exercise, but that should ideally be
after discussion preferably on the humanitarian-ict list.

One more thing, I would ask you to classify the systems as they stand
today and are available as a stable release for deployment. IMO
development, proposed and pending work should not be included in the
feature list for example.

thanks,

chamindra de silva
http://chamindra.googlepages.com