Re: Last Call - Reports - Last Call

Renato and all

I sent some comments a while back, which you acknowledged

Not have had the time to read the current status of the papers,
Bottom line for me is to include some limitation of approach, and aim
to provide feasible ad-interim guidlines and recommendations in the
absence of standards, since its not likely that we have a standard too
soon

(while disasters happen all the time, oooppsss have I just used the
word disaster?)

If what we  achieve is even a start of something, then its good work
Thanks to all, especially Renato and Chamindra
and look forward to what's ahead

Best

PDM

--
Paola Di Maio
DMEM (Design, Manufacture, Engineering, Management)