Re: composability/distinctions, substitution/degradation/views, levels of integration/translation [was] Re: 2 types of NIEM models more follow up to meeting discussion

Thanks Craig for the looong and interesting post
I have skimmed through half of it, and it would be nice to see your
suggestions discussed and incorporated accordingly, its going to be a
treaty......