Fwd: Emergency Information Interoperability Framework (EIIF) XG Extended

I am pleased to announce that our XG has been extended to Feb 2007.
We had planned to extend to coincide with the next ISCRAM2009
Conference (May) but we have been granted an extension only to the end
of the overall XG Activity itself....

Renato

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>
> Date: 23 September 2008 01:24:06 GMT+10:00
> To: "w3c-ac-members@w3.org" <w3c-ac-members@w3.org>
> Cc: "public-xg-eiif@w3.org" <public-xg-eiif@w3.org>
> Subject: Emergency Information Interoperability Framework (EIIF) XG
> Extended
>

> Dear Advisory Committee Representative,
>
> The mission of the Emergency Information Interoperability Framework
> Incubator Group [1], part of the Incubator Activity, is to review and
> analyse the current state-of-the-art in vocabularies used in emergency
> management functions and to investigate the path forward via an
> emergency management systems information interoperability framework.
> These activities will lay the groundwork for a more comprehensive
> approach to ontology management and semantic information
> interoperability leading to a proposal for future longer-term W3C
> Working Group activity.
>
> The EIIF EX is hereby extended to 7 February 2009, the scheduled end
> of the Incubator Activity (per [1]).
>
> For Mauro Nunez, Incubator Activity Lead;
> Ian Jacobs, Head of W3C Communications
>

> [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/eiif/
> [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2008JanMar/0030
>
> --
> Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
> Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA