person

Following considerations as I look at the diagram:

contactPerson and affectedPerson are both subtypes of Person, so
perhaps we should have Person? And, Person is a subclass of
Population. And, PersonID and PersonContact should be attributes of
Person, with a closer relationship perhaps
Does it make sense?

Let me see if I see anything else

--
Paola Di Maio