Re: Fwd: triples/ toward RDFizing the schema

> Guido
>

> >>In the meanwhile, I would suggest getting the XMI 1.4 serialization of
> the current schema,
>         >how do we get that
>
>          Depends on the tool, I'm familiar with eclipse UML2 tools and
> Rational SA, maybe I can help you?

thanks, it may come handy

> >. Formality does not guarantee the quality of the conceptualization,
> though ..

yes, thats precisely what I Intended

> >I am not sure how our ontology should model/represent/express  the
> information flow
>
> If the ontology is intended for information exchange -- this is my
> understanding -- then maybe we can drop the information flow part, unless
> systems are not supposed to talk about their talking, which is logically
> cumbersome however .. :-)

I dont understand this, I would say that if the ontology is intended for
information exchange,
the modelling the information flow is important

we seem to arrive to different conclusions :-)

thanks for the input, and lets see how it goes!

best