Re: A place to look at some glossary items - one Action Item from today's conference call today

Thanks Gary
i take it that we should also keep a library of these glossaries,
I ll paste them on the wiki, anyone has pointers to glossaries that we
should be aware of?
I ll start compiling some definitions, and asks others to pitch in soon
best
PDM

--
Paola Di Maio