Re: F2F Meeting

It was indeed a great and very productive meeting. Thank you everyone
for attending and for providing your valuable input. There are
certainly a lot out output that we need to summarize and document in
the WIKI.

Sorry for my delay getting back with the pictures, but I too am
currently booked responding to the disasters in China and Myanmar. I
will upload this and send you the links as soon as I am able.

Chamindra

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 8:59 PM,  <paola.dimaio@gmail.com> wrote:

> Renato and all,g reat to meet and get around doing some thinking along
> he lines discussed
>
> while we are still getting our heads around most interesting  issues
> that were brought on the table
> I am dazzled by the scale of myanmar and china events, it prompts me
> to hurry up the process and try to
> finalize some working schema asap
>
> will share working notes as we go, look forward
>
> pdm
>
> ,
>
> On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 2:10 AM, Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au> wrote:
>>

>>  Dear all - our F2F meeting [1] last week was a great success !
>>
>>  We discussed a number of Use Cases (focusing on two; "Who/What/Where for
>> Coordination  Centres" and "Missing People"). We brainstormed the "concepts"
>> for the emergency framework and used the Use Cases to verify the concepts.
>>
>>  We have a lot of material to now document and summarise. We will begin this
>> process and publish all the details on the wiki.
>>
>>  Thanks to all those that attended and IBM for hosting the meeting.
>>
>>  Cheers...  Renato Iannella
>>  NICTA
>>
>>  [1] <http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/eiif/wiki/WashingtonMay2008>
>>

> --