Requirement for 3W interop standard

I would like to inform the group that Sahana and OCHA is working on building
some interop between the 3W applications in both systems. With regard to
this we need to come up with an interop standard in this space. This initial
discussion we had in the F2F on the Who is doing What Where use case (
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/eiif/wiki/WWWWCoord ) will be of value for
us, however we need to now look at evolving this into a interop standard.
Does anyone know of a existing standard for 3W data?

--
Chamindra de Silva
http://chamindra.googlepages.com