Re: Potential next F2F Meeting - Feedback needed

Hi Renato,

There is a possibility (though not 100%) that I can be at the W3C
plenary week in October.

Regards,

/olle

Renato Iannella wrote:

> Dear all, we are looking at the next potential F2F meeting for the XG.
>
> There is an option to meet during the next W3C "Technical Plenary
> Week" where all the W3C groups meet for the entire week of 20-24
> October in Mandelieu, France (near Cannes).
>
> We can meet at the same event around 20/21 October.
>
> We need to know who could make these dates before we confirm any
> logistics.
>
> Can you please email me back asap (by end of next week, 11 Jul) if
> there is a potential for you to attend the meeting?
>
> Many thanks...
>

> Cheers...  Renato Iannella
> NICTA

Olle Olsson   olleo@sics.se   Tel: +46 8 633 15 19  Fax: +46 8 751 72 30
	[Svenska W3C-kontoret: olleo@w3.org]
SICS [Swedish Institute of Computer Science]
Box 1263
SE - 164 29 Kista
Sweden