Fwd: Teleconference Actions

Thanks a lot Renato and all
sorry I got in and out of the call...

Hillard: I worked on missing people schemas before, let me know if you
need any input from me
Please note:
1) it looks to me that this part of the task need to be compatible in
terms of naming, attribute and structure with
   a portion of the w3 schema that Mandana is doing (person). is that
correct? if so, would your elaboration contribute a
'refinement' to the fiirst draft ot w3 schema ? would we want to carry
out some alignment between your output and
other existing deliverable that mention 'person'

2) should we study existing person ontologies (i know of at least one
effort underway, not sure what is status)

3) In case you are interested, as a reference, although PFIF cf
zesty's peoplefinder) was a bit flakey, courtesy of Peter Mika we had
an RDF version of it - wonder if that would be useful to look at

       PFIF/RDF - Katrina Help Info
     ... Mika pmika at cs.vu.nl (http://prauw.cs.vu.nl:8080/pfif/).
Feedback and links welcome. Retrieved from
"http://katrinahelp.info/wiki/index.php/PFIF/RDF" ...
     katrinahelp.info/wiki/index.php/PFIF/RDF - 8k - Cached - Similar
pages - Note this

     PeopleFinderTech - Katrina Help Info
     6.3 Helping site admins implement PFIF feeds. 7 Data Sets. 8
PFIF Feeds. 8.1 PFIF/RDF TRANSFORM 8.2 Sites that have PFIF feeds ...
     katrinahelp.info/wiki/index.php/PeopleFinderTech - 52k - Cached
- Similar pages - Note this
     More results from katrinahelp.info ยป

 .
     pfif::converter
     The namespace of the pfif properties in RDF is different from
their namespace in XML: there is an extra '/' character between the
namespace ...
     prauw.cs.vu.nl:8080/pfif/ - 3k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
 . [PDF]
     EMERGENCYAND POVERTY RELIEF EXPERTFINDER Position Paper Submitted ...
     - 4 visits - 12/5/07
     File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
     PFIF/SFIF (people finder and shelter finder information schema).
During Hurricane Katrina an RDF schema to match and export people data
in xml format PFIF ( ...
     lsdis.cs.uga.edu/~aleman/efw2007/maio__efw2007.pdf - Similar
pages - Note this

I plan to use the output of the case studies as input into a user
model at some stage.

cheers

PDM

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 8:59 AM, Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au> wrote:

> Dear all, actions from the last teleconference are now recorded [1].
>
> Next Teleconference 18 Sept [2].
>
> Cheers...  Renato Iannella
> NICTA
>
> [1] <http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/eiif/wiki/2008-08-21>