From: public-xg-eiif-request@w3.org [mailto:public-xg-eiif-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of paola.dimaio@gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 8:38 AM
To: Gavin Treadgold
Cc: public-xg-eiif
Subject: Re: Requirement for 3W interop standard (new proposed schema attached)

Gavin

My understanding is the 3W is 'just' a directory application, hence the schema is designed around providing directory services.

May I ask what is that assumption based on?
Did we as a group discuss/agree on such a constraint?
 Is there any more useful purpose for which we need a 3W metaset?
Is the schema for a service directory part of our mission ?

assuming 'directory' is accetaptable description for everybody, it should be designed
to be flexible to accommodate for all stakeholder  requirements, so we definetely gotta talk

--
Paola Di Maio
School of IT