Re: Requirement for 3W interop standard (new proposed schema attached)

hi Paul

Well, have you noticed how we have shifted from 3w being a standard to
being a tool?

we should definitely try to start agreeing a vocabulary (oh boy have I
been there before)
so that we can agree on what we are doing/trying to do

The OCHA schema already exists - Paolo sent one with a document
describing the rationale behind it a whie back - so what we have to
agree is whether such a 3w schema is usable generally. From what I
have seen, it reflects OCHA internal organisational model, therefore,
it needs to be abstracted further.

I have proposed a further abstraction, where I also include WHO1
(which Renato says its somewhere else - do we have a map? should our
stuff all be in one model, or should we have separate models?
integrated models is the most uptodate approach) which anyone using
the model in a different way can leave out if they so wish

What's next?

--
Paola Di Maio
School of IT