Re: Requirement for 3W interop standard (new proposed schema attached)

As far as I can tell, these are the industry standards. Do we have any
other examples outside the OCHA or Sahana experience of W3
implementation? I thought that's what Paolo and Chamindra were
contributing to - if anybody has any other examples, then please share.